Value price for umeboshi without seeds!!
- Easy to eat. It's pre-pitted.
- Umeboshi, pickled ume plums, have been a beloved part of the Japanese diet for centuries, prized for their preservative qualities and health benefits.
- Umeboshi has mouth-puckering sourness and salty tang. More sour than a regular lemon, you may experience the sour shock when you try it for the first time.
- Umeboshi is believed to help with digestion, ease stomaches and hangovers, boost energy, stimulate the liver and help with detoxification, and normalize the pH balance within the body.
- It is said that people during the Heian Period (794–1185) in Japan used umeboshi as medicine.
- Product of Japan.
- Keep refrigerated.
17.6 oz（500 g）
Product of Japan" data-handle="pitted-pickled-japanese-plums-umeboshi-種なし梅干し-はちみつ漬け-br-17-6-oz-500-g-product-of-japan-1" data-image="//cdn.shopify.com/shopifycloud/shopify/assets/no-image-100-c91dd4bdb56513f2cbf4fc15436ca35e9d4ecd014546c8d421b1aece861dfecf_small.gif">