As our best selling item, our Premium Seafood Tonkotsu Ramen has a delicious blend of pork and seafood broth for added depth of flavor. You can also make Tsukemen, a Japanese dipping noodle dish by using 1/3 of the recommended water amount for the soup base.
-11.71 oz (332g)
-Noodles made in the USA
-After thawing, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 weeks
-Contains wheat, egg, soy, fish (bonito)
1. Boil 4 cups of water in a medium pot and 1 1/4 cups in a separate small pot.
2. Add noodles to the 4 cups of boiling water. Cook 1 min to 1 min 15 sec, stirring occasionally (if frozen, add 1 min to cooking time). Please adjust the cooking time per your personal preference.
3. Before noodles are fully cooked, open soup base packet and pour into a soup bowl. Add the 1 1/4 cups of boiling water to the soup base and mix well.
4. Drain cooked noodles, add to soup, and enjoy!
- This is a perishable item. You must store it in the freezer immediately after receiving.